- Departure Point: Plaza Nueva, Santa Ana’s Church, Granada
- Return Details: Same as departure point
- Duration: 1h 30m
- This is a private activity: Only you and your group.
- Everybody is welcome: Beginners, amateurs, children, solo travellers, families, business trips, school groups…
- Create unforgettable holiday pictures with the help of a professional
- Walk around Granada’s highlights and be inspired by the beautiful scenery
- Get pro tips about urban photography to turn your photographs into artworks
- Everybody is welcome and no previous experience needed! This workshop will be adapted to your interests and needs
Granada Photo Tour: a Creative Photography Workshop
Explore the best corners of the magical city of Granada on a private creative photo workshop where you will experience the hidden gems of Granada with a professional photographer.
Start improving your skills through fun activities and learn how to edit your shots and get the most out of your camera or smartphone’s settings. Take amazing shots that will forever remind you of the magical Mediterranean light, creating unforgettable memories of your Andalusia trip.
Everyone is welcome to attend and no previous experience or knowledge is required. The photography lesson will be adapted to your needs and interests so don’t doubt anymore and join!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Granada, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your private Photo Workshop in Granada
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“We had the most amazing time with Cas – he is such a great and warm-hearted Person! He picked very nice places for this photo tour and met all our needs and interests. Time was up so fast… it was really a great experience!”
“I had a wonderful time during my photo workshop with a photographer that explained lots of tricks. helped me broaden my horizonts and showed me how to make better urban pics”