- Departure: Granada Old Town
- Return: Flexible
- Duration: 2.5 h
- Special programme for companies! Team building activities 😀
- Discover why Granada was a symbol of the co-existence of three religions for multiple centuries,
- Visit the Jewish, Christian and Muslim neighbourhood and learn about their differences.
- Admire the rich legacy the 3 cultures have left in Granada with a professional guide
Granada 3 cultures tour
Jewish, Moorish (Muslim) and Christian culture come together in the heart of Granada. First, we will have a walkthrough Realejo, the former Jewish quarter. Then we will move to Granada Old Town, where Christian architecture is dominating, while there are still many traces of the Moorish. brings together Christian and Moorish history. I will make you discover how they were coexisting.
Finally, we will explore the Moorish quarter of Albaicín, where we will end our tour with an awesome view of GranadaWithout any doubt, a great way to start your holiday in Granada, understanding the Andalusian culture and lifestyle, the past and present of the city, plus getting some good tips to make your stay memorable!
If you have any doubt, question or want to make a special request or even ask us if it’s possible to add a date to the calendar, don’t doubt to contact us.Join now!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Granada, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Granada 3 cultures tour
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Great time spent with an amazing guide, helping to see Granada through her eyes as a person who knows and loves the City”
“Great tour if you would like to know a little bit more about the history of Granada in-depth, but also where to find amazing views of the city!”