- Departure: Flexible. Possible hotel/apartment pick up if located in the old town or pick up on the cruise terminal
- Return: Flexible
- Price: Depending on size and requirements of the group
- Duration: 3h approx.
- Special programme for companies! Team building activities 😀
- For multiple centuries, Granada was a symbol of the co-existence of three religions.
- In addition to the Nasrid dynasty in the Albaicin, there was the Jewish quarter known today as Realejo that was situated at the foot of the hill.
- In this area, which is now located right in the centre of Granada, the Jewish population lived in peace, living their culture in a completely normal way, leaving their mark on Granada.
- This mark has more to do with the spirit of the quarter than with the architecture, which is why what you’ll see is a place full of Christian and Muslim buildings.
Granada 3 cultures tour
Granada is a unique mix of cultures you cannot miss! In this tour, we will visit 3 different areas of Granada which represent 3 different cultures that coexisted in the city.
Jewish, Moorish (Muslim) and Christian culture come together in the heart of Granada.First, we will have a walkthrough Realejo, the former Jewish quarter. Then we will move to Granada Old Town, where Christian architecture is dominating, while there are still many traces of the Moorish. brings together Christian and Moorish history. I will make you discover how they were coexisting.
Finally, we will explore the Moorish quarter of Albaicín, where we will end our tour with an awesome view of GranadaWithout any doubt, a great way to start your holiday in Granada, understanding the Andalusian culture and lifestyle, the past and present of the city, plus getting some good tips to make your stay memorable!
If you have any doubt, question or want to make a special request or even ask us if it’s possible to add a date to the calendar, don’t doubt to contact us.Join now!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Granada, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Granada 3 cultures tour
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card”
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Great time spent with Alicia, helping to see Granada through their eyes as people who know the City”
“Great tour if you would like to know a little bit more about the history of Malaga and where to find amazing views of the city!”