- Departure & Return Point: Calle Velez Málaga, 6, Málaga City Centre
- Start times: 19:00 & 21:00 (Monday to Saturday)
- Duration: 1h 10 min
- Prices: 29 € adults / 15 € children up to 9 years old
- Inclusions: Ticket + drink
- Centuries of fusing traditions from different cultures gives an amazing result: Flamenco.
- Experience a genuine Flamenco performance with the best gipsy artists in Granada.
- Enjoy the show in a private atmosphere while having your drink, included in the price!
Discover the passion and magic of Flamenco in Granada
You will have access to the ONLY venue in Granada where the show is performed by Professional Artists and Gipsies from Granada, the most important cradle of Flamenco in Spain.
Discover the passion in Flamenco art with this genuine show where 3 flamenco dancers, a singer and a guitar player, perform an show in Granada, his hometown. The artists dance and sing traditional music according to the range of emotions that Picasso’s art represents.
Also, a drink is included to enjoy during the best Flamenco performance in town!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Granada, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Pure Flamenco Show in Granada Ticket!
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card”
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Amazing show. You’ll never found a Flamenco show like this outside for free. Go and experience this wonderful show and fall in love once again with Andalusia
“The tour overall was excellent. Maria was knowledgeable and friendly. Great that she could speak so many languages. Highly recommended for those who’d like to experience the little things in Granada that you wouldn’t find out yourself.”