- Departure & Return: Alhambra Palace entrance.
- Duration: 3h approx.
- Inclusions: guiding services
- Exclusions: tickets.
- Discover one of the most visited locations in Spain, with 6.000 daily visitors.
- Underthan 2.5 million tourists from all around the world visit Granada every year.
Granada’s Alhambra Private Tour
The Alhambra complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is one of the most-visited attractions in the world. Admire the resplendent architectural style of the Alhambra’s fortress and palaces.
In this tour our professional guide will make you discover tevery corner of the nasrid Alhambra Palace. Its ruins, palaces, fountains, gardens, history and stories will amaze you.
Without any doubt, the best way to start your holiday in Granada is with a private tour in the Alhambra Palace!
Alhambra is a MUST-SEE attraction so book your tickets in advance for the desired day and then choose us to guide you inside this amazing architectural complex.
You won’t regret! If you have any doubt, question or want to make a special request or even request to add a date to the calendar, contact us 🙂
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Granada, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Alhambra Private Guided Tour in Granada
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Alhambra Palace is definitely something you can’t miss. We really enjoyed this tour with a fantastic guide that told us so many interesting facts and stories!“
“Amazing tour and itinerary inside the Alhambra Palace! Great way to spend our last day in Spain. Guides were fun, engaging and personable. Highly recommend to anyone visiting Granada“
BEST GRANADA ALHAMBRA TOUR
RELATED TOURS IN GRANADA
• A fantastic Andalusian travel blog
If you want to plan a perfect trip to Spain, and especially, to Andalusia, this is your place to go! Subscribe to our TRAVEL BLOG!