There’s no better way to delve into a new culture than by tasting the local cuisine. In this Granada Foodie tour, you will visit a winery, a local bar and a restaurant in the city centre. We will make you learn everything about Spanish wine and traditional food on the go!
- Departure: Fuente de las Batallas, Calle Acera del Casino, 15, 18009 Granada, Spain
- Return: Returns to original departure point
- Duration: 3 h
- In a small group, we’ll taste different wines from the region and Spanish Vermouth (still unknown for tourists) together with some traditional food, but also other tapas with a contemporary twist! Enough for a hearty dinner.
- You will not only enjoy our delicious gastronomy and excellent wines but also learn a lot about our lifestyle, culture and a bit of history of Granada.
Granada Traditional Tapas and Wine Tour
- Stop At: Granada
We will make a foodie tour around Granada city center, stopping in our carefully selected bars and restaurants to understand the city tapas scene. We will also visit a traditional Spanish local shop where you will find out more about our products: olive oil, cheese, ham, wine…And finally, we’ll take you to the best Flamenco Show in town located in a cozy palace!
Duration: 4 hours
Admission Ticket Free
- Pass By: Plaza Bib-Rambla
We’ll tell you the history and stories of the places we find along our itinerary. Plaza Bib-Rambla is just one of them, you have to come to find out more!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Tour: Granada Traditional Tapas and Wine
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“The experience was great and we had lots of fun with our group. The wines we tasted were very unique and interesting, there was tons of delicious food, and the flamenco dancing at the end was amazing. It was also great to be led to some really cool locations and not have to think/find all these places on our own. Definitely allowed us to just relax and have a good night of fun in Malaga!“
“This was really fun and a great way to try some tapas and drinks from a local. We went to various locations both famous and non touristy that you got a great representation of all kinds of tapas. Our guide was excellent and she had a ton of knowledge and was so kind. Definitely recommend.“
BEST GRANADA TRADITIONAL TAPAS AND WINE TOUR
RELATED TOURS IN GRANADA
• A fantastic Andalusian travel blog
If you want to plan a perfect trip to Spain, and especially, to Andalusia, this is your place to go! Subscribe to our TRAVEL BLOG!