- Departure: Paseo de la Farola, 4, Málaga, Spain
- Return: Plaza de la Merced or C/ Alcazabilla
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Price: 69 € per person / 99 € per group
- Looking for a photographer in Granada? Join our professional photo shoot in the capital of Granada!
- You will get 50-75 full-size edited photos in digital format
- Professional photographer and local guide in Granada
- Amazing holiday pictures to always remember our beloved Andalusia
- Perfect for solo travellers, couples, friends, families and pets, or even company events!
- The best city tips for your stay in Granada and surroundings!
Granada Professional Photoshoot and City Tour
Do you dream of magical pictures with your partner in Granada? Travelling solo around Albaicin and want some nice shots for your social media? Want to do some sightseeing and at the same time bring home back beautiful memories?
Then, this professional photo shooting tour in Granada is for you! Granada has so many different sceneries that you can choose 3 of the following locations for your photoshooting: the beach, the fancy new port, the lovely old town, beautiful gardens filled with palm trees and hidden streets filled with urban art.
Bring home high-quality photographs: your best memory from your holiday in Albaicin. You’ll receive 50-75 HD edited and enhanced photos in digital formated in less than a week and share them with your family and friends
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Granada, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Holiday Photo Session in Granada
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card”
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Photo workshop very interesting. We walked through beautiful parks, went up to get a beautiful view of Granada. I loved the experience and recommend it strongly.
“It was a great experience walking through the city. I would recommend doing this the first day to get to know the spots and interesting places of the city!”