Delve into the Andalusian local cuisine and excellent wines in this amazing Flamenco and Food tour in Granada. Uncover the tapas scene by visiting traditional, carefully selected restaurants with a fun local guide and live the Flamenco experience in the city of Alhambra.
- Departure: Fuente de las Batallas, Calle Acera del Casino, 15, 18009 Granada, Spain
- Return: Plaza Nueva, 18010 Granada, Spain
- Duration: 4 hours
- Small groups: max. 10 people
- Contact for private tour option or bigger groups.
- Discover all of Málaga’s highlights in only one evening
- Traditional food, wine, flamenco, history and fun!
- Try 5 – 7 different varieties of homemade tapas
- Enjoy 4 glasses of local wine, beer or Spanish vermouth
- Taste new flavours and learn traditional recipes
- There are vegetarian, gluten-free and non-pork options
- End a fantastic tour with the the best flamenco show in town
- Get tips from a local guide for the rest of your stay
Granada Flamenco, Tapas and Wine Tour
In this Granada Flamenco, Wine and Tapas tour, we will make a foodie tour around Granada city center, stopping in our carefully selected bars and restaurants to understand the city tapas scene.
We’ll taste different wines from the region and Spanish Vermouth (still unknown for tourists) together with some traditional tapas and other tapas with a contemporary twist! Enough for a hearty dinner
You will not only enjoy our delicious gastronomy and excellent wines but also learn a lot about our lifestyle, culture and a bit of history of Granada.
Finally, we will take you to the best flamenco show in town, that you will enjoy while having the last drink. Without any doubt, a perfect end for a perfect evening.
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your tour: Granada Flamenco, Tapas and Wine
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“The tour overall was excellent. Maria was knowledgeable and friendly. Great that she could speak so many languages. Highly recommended for those who’d like to experience the little things in Granada that you wouldn’t find out yourself.“
“The experience is as lovely especially with the nice tapas and recommendations from Gabriele. I would recommend this experience as it shows you some of the best tapas places as well as an enchanting flamenco show.“