- Departure Point: Centro José Guerrero, C/ Oficios, 8, Granada
- Return Details: Realejo neighbourhoood
- Duration: 1.5 h
- Small groups: max. 10 people
- Contact for private tour option or bigger groups.
- Watch the best urban art from artists like El Niño de las Pinturas
- Discover Granada with new eyes and away from tourists
- Learn how Street art can change an entire neighbourhood
- Get creative and try to guess each graffiti meaning!
Granada Street Art Tour
We will start learning how modern art met Granada at Centro José Guerrero. After that, we will continue our route to discover the fascinating street art in the Jewish neighbourhood.
We will admire the work of graffiti artists and get a different view of the beautiful city of Granada, away from tourists.
You will find different artworks along the way, some in hidden corners and we’ll make sure to explain about the artist, context and neighbourhood
If you have any doubt, question or want to make a special request or add a date to the calendar, don’t doubt to contact us.
Join this off the beaten track tour and get to see Granada from a different perspective!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Granada, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Granada Street Art Tour
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“I learned so much about Granada and its urban art! The graffitis were amazing and I was excited to share what I learned with friends back at home.”
“You should surely go! Such a well laid out rout, as well as local knowledge and stories behind the things you see. Well worth the time and money. Great company”