- Meeting point: Paseo de la Farola, 4, 29016 Malaga
- Duration: 1h 30 m
- Price: 39 € per person / lesson
- Private personalized lesson: We’ll totally adapt to your level
- Everybody is welcome: beginners, children, families, friends, company or business trips, school groups…
- Learn Spanish with a private teacher in a fun, relaxed way
- Materials and lessons adapted to your level
- Refresh your grammar and improve your vocabulary for daily situations
- Practice your speaking skills and learn how to recognize the Andalusian accent
- Walk around the beautiful streets of Malaga while learning
- Get the best local tips to make the most of your stay
Malaga Private Outdoor Spanish Lesson & City Tour
Enjoy a private Spanish lesson as you explore the streets of Malaga, learning everything you need to make the most of your trip. This personalized experience is tailored to you, so the learning materials and places you’ll see depend on your interests and language skills.
Depending on your level and how comfortable you feel with your speaking skills, we will decide together if sitting down for a more formal, regular lesson or learning Spanish on the go, on a little “walk and learn” city tour.
If “walk and learn” is your preferred option, we will immerse in the Spanish lifestyle walking around Malaga Old Town. You will learn first hand what to say at cafes, restaurants, shops and other useful phrases to improve your everyday Spanish skills.
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Private Spanish Lesson in Malaga
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “VOUCHER”
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“I was lucky to have a one-on-one Spanish lesson with Alicia at a beautiful park. She was knowledgeable, friendly and patient with my beginner Spanish. She even brought materials for me to continue practicing. Recommended!“
“We have met Alicia and Christian who have been very good teachers, patient and helpful. Both of us didn’t speak Spanish at the beginning. By now we get along with most daily situations, like ordering coffee, buying groceries, getting to know at least the basics of the people we meet, introducing us and being polite. We really had a great time and enjoyed learning with them.“