- Meeting Point: Alameda Principal 18, Malaga Old Town
- Return details: Calle Cisneros, Malaga Old Town
- Duration: 2 hours
- Small groups: max. 10 people
- Contact for private tour option / bigger groups / company events
- Visit the oldest winery in Malaga and discover the taste of the Spanish Vermouth
- Learn everything about Malaga local products in Atarazanas Central Market
- Speak with vendors and taste their products on the go
- Try different olive oil types, Iberian Ham and other gourmet cold-cuts in a traditional grocery store
Atarazanas Market visit: A Taste and Learn Food Tour
Discover the real taste of Malaga in this unique foodie experience! Our Malaga Food Market tour starts at the oldest winery in town, where you’ll learn about Malaga’s famous sweet wines.
Next stop is the Atarazanas Central Food Market, where we’ll discover some of the best local products from Malaga such as olives, figs, sardines and many more. Learn and taste some of them as you weave between the market stalls!
We’ll end our Malaga Food Market Tour in a “ultramarinos” or traditional grocery store, with a well-deserved appetizer. Enjoy your local sweet wine or Spanish vermouth and some of the best cold-cuts in town: Iberian ham, Salchichón, Morcilla and Manchego cheese.
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Malaga Market Foodie Tour: become a local!
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card” 👇
By booking, you accept our Terms and Conditions
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“This tour was a great way to experience the food from Malaga and taste some of the specialties from the area. It was something we not could have done by ourselves. Our guide was amazing and we got some great stories about the history of Malaga and the market. If you are a fan of food, you need to experience this!“
“Alicia was a wonderful host. She shared some great history of the market and the city and we learned a lot of interesting facts about local produce. I got to try some foods I might not have without her advice. The final stop was amazing and we really loved all the iberian products we tasted. Would definitely recommend!“