- Departure Point: Alameda Principal, 18, Malaga City Centre
- Return Details: Calle Velez Málaga, 6, Málaga
- Start time: 17:30 (Monday to Saturday)
- Duration: 4h
- Price: 75 € adults / 55 € (Children up to 9 years old)
- Small groups: max. 10 people
- Contact for private tour option or bigger groups.
- Discover all of Málaga’s highlights in only one evening
- Traditional food, wine, flamenco, history and fun!
- Try 5 – 7 different varieties of homemade tapas
- Enjoy 4 glasses of local wine, beer or Spanish vermouth
- Taste new flavours and learn traditional recipes
- There are vegetarian, gluten-free and non-pork options
- End a fantastic tour with the the best flamenco show in town
- Get tips from a local guide for the rest of your stay
BEST OF Malaga: Flamenco, Tapas and Wine Tour
Together with our lovely guide, you’ll visit 3 different taverns or wine cellars in the city center, including the oldest tavern in the city which was founded 175 years ago. Our guide will explain the differences between each wine and the myths about the origin of tapas, whilst you enjoy the local atmosphere.
When moving from one winery to the next, our guide will unveil the history of Málaga, as you pass by some top sights like the Cathedral, Roman Theatre or Alcazaba.
You’ll taste 5 – 7 different homemade tapas and we’ll tell you the history behind each dish. For those who like cooking, we’ll also give you the tapas recipes to make them at home!
Finally, we’ll take you to the entrance of the best flamenco show in town, where you’ll enjoy a genuine professional performance.
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your magical Flamenco, Wine & Food & Wine evening tour in Malaga!
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card” 👇
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“The tour overall was excellent. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. Great that she could speak so many languages. Highly recommended for those who’d like to experience the little things in Malaga that you wouldn’t find out yourself.“
“This was a really nice tour and a great way to meet other travelers. My group was really friendly and we really enjoyed each other. There was more than enough food and drinks included to feel like you get a full dinner. The Flamenco was very beautiful and moving, outstanding performers who were authentic and highly skilled“