- Departure Point: Alameda Principal, 18, Malaga Old Town (C/ Alcazabilla on Sunday evening)
- Return Details: Calle Carretería, Malaga
- Start time: 12:30 pm & 5:30 pm (Everyday)
- Duration: 2.5 h
- Price: 55 € adults / 35 € (Children & teens up to 16 years old)
- Small groups: max. 10 people
- Contact for private tour option or bigger groups.
- Explore the oldest taverns and wine cellars in Málaga
- Understand the Spanish Food and Wine Culture
- Try 5 – 7 different varieties of homemade tapas
- Enjoy 3 glasses of local wine, beer or Spanish vermouth
- Taste new flavours and learn traditional Spanish recipes to make at home
- There are vegetarian, gluten-free and non-pork options
- Get tips from a local guide for the rest of your stay
Malaga Wine and Food Tour: Traditional tapas!
Join our Malaga Wine and Tapas tour to discover everything about Spain Food and Wine culture. Visit 3 different taverns or wineries, including the oldest one in Malaga Old Town, founded 175 years ago. Taste Malaga’s famous sweet wines and vermouth!
When moving from one winery to the next, our guide will unveil the history of Málaga, as you pass by some top sights like the Cathedral, Roman Theatre or Alcazaba.
What about food? Immerse in the local atmosphere of a real Andalusian tavern where you will taste 5 – 7 different homemade tapas. We’ll tell you the history behind each dish and, for those who like cooking, we’ll provide the recipes to make those dishes at home!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Malaga Wine and Tapas Tour: Book to eat like a local!
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card” 👇
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“This was really fun and a great way to try some tapas and drinks from a local. We went to various locations both famous and non touristy that you got a great representation of all kinds of tapas. Our guide was excellent and she had a ton of knowledge and was so kind. Definitely recommend.“
“The experience was great and we had lots of fun with our group. The wines we tasted were very unique and interesting, there was tons of delicious food, and the flamenco dancing at the end was amazing. It was also great to be led to some really cool locations and not have to think/find all these places on our own. Definitely allowed us to just relax and have a good night of fun in Malaga!“