- Departure: Plaza de la Constitucion, Malaga Old Town
- Return: Malaga Roman Theatre
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Time: Everyday at 7 pm (summer), 4pm (winter)
- Marvel at the centuries-old top monuments and cosy narrow streets of Malaga Old Town
- Enjoy the best sunset from the highest viewpoint overlooking Malaga Bay
- Discover the hidden gardens of the Dark Door and the biggest public tropical garden in Europe
- Get tips to keep discovering the city like a local
Malaga City Highlights & Sunset tour
We’ll begin our tour walking along the Moorish narrow streets in the Old Town, discovering Malaga top monuments like the Cathedral, Roman Theatre or Alcazaba.
Later, we’ll continue our way to the Port and the most famous urban beach, where you will learn what a ‘espeto’ is.
After a short hike along a gorgeus garden, we’ll get to admire the beautiful sunset over Malaga Bay in the highest viewpoint in town. In the end, we’ll go back to the city center and give you some useful tips to enjoy Malaga like a local!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book a Malaga Walking City Tour at Sunset
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card” 👇
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Alicia is a young architect with passion for Malaga. She made love her city as much as she does. Perfect experience if you’re just arriving to Málaga and want to know what the place is about“
“Awesome tour around the city with a local who knows a lot about this city’s past and it’s development. You will enjoy magnificent views, have all your questions about Malaga answered and have interesting engaging conversations with a wonderful person! Recommend to everyone!“