- Departure: Alameda Principal 18, Malaga Old town. Possible hotel/apartment pick up if located in the old town or pick up on the cruise terminal
- Return: Old Town, flexible
- Duration: 2:30 h.
- Team Building activities for companies on request 😀
- Tailor your tour to suit your needs and interests
- You can either decide what, when, where and for how long or follow our recommended itinerary.
- Marvel at stunning views of the city and the wild nature beyond it on a little hike
- Get the best local tips to enjoy the rest of your stay
Malaga Private Tour
Create your dream tour of Malaga with a customizable private guided tour. In this Malaga private tour, you will have the opportunity to discover the mix of Roman, Arabic and Christian architecture in the Old Town, the amazing tropical park in Malaga and the brand-new port.
We will tell you everything about our most famous monuments like the Roman theater, Alcazaba or the Cathedral and, if you feel like going for a little hike, show you the best panoramic viewpoint in Malaga!
Later on, we will head towards El Parque tropical park and port area where you can learn more about the Andalusian lifestyle. Visit the bullfighting ring and the Malagueta beach, where you will see how the popular “espetos” are cooked.
Interested in something else? Book and let us know, we will be happy to adapt this private tour to your needs!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Malaga Private Tour
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “VOUCHER” 👇
By booking, you accept our Terms and Conditions
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Alicia has strong feelings about her own city, full of passion, knowledgable, and showed us the soul of it. If you like architecture, history, culture, and being a foodie just like myself, you don’t want to miss out and you will never regret booking Oh My Good Guide. Our three hours went super fast and we really enjoyed every minute of it!
“With this private tour, you don’t only get to know a city, but a local hero that is proud of her city and culture. Thank you Alicia for your knowledge of tapas, sweet wines, architecture, art and photography. We will definitely book it again when going back to Malaga”