- Departure Point: CAC Malaga, Calle Alemania s/n. Malaga
- Return Details: Plaza de la Merced, Malaga
- Duration: 2 h
- Small groups: max. 10 people
- Contact for private tour option or bigger groups.
- Watch the best urban art from artists like BoaMistura, Roa, D*Face or Obey in Malaga
- Discover Malaga with new eyes and away from tourists
- Learn how Street art can change an entire neighbourhood
- Get creative and try to guess each graffiti meaning!
Malaga Street Art Tour: Soho & Lagunillas
Unveil the Street Art scene in Malaga by joining our Soho and Lagunillas Street art tour. You will learn how the city of Malaga has used Street Art for regeneration of long-forgotten parts of the city like Soho.
Along our street art itinerary in Soho, you will see and guess the meaning of the best graffiti in the area, made by national and international artists like BoaMistura, Roa, D*Face or Obey.
From Soho, we will walk across Malaga Old town, passing by some of the major city monuments, in order to reach the Lagunillas alternative district.
There, you will experience an unknown Malaga, where urban art is used to express their strong sense of community and you will understand the differences between Soho and Lagunillas Art districts!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Malaga Street Art tour: original & fun!
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Great time spent with our guide, helping to see Malaga through their eyes as people who know the City, also great help with photography“
“The experience was great in general! We got to visit some hidden street gems of Malaga. Our guide was flexible to change the usual path to suit my preferences. It was great seeing the street art with him and sharing our experiences“