- Departure Point: Paseo de la Farola, 4, Málaga
- Return Details: C/Alcazabilla, Malaga
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Price: 39 € adults / 25 € children (up to 12 years old)
- This is a private activity: Only you and your group.
- Everybody is welcome: Beginners, amateurs, children, solo travellers, families, business trips, school groups…
- Take a private drawing and painting lesson in the beautiful streets of Malaga
- Learn new drawing techniques such as watercolor, soft pastels, markers, pencils, and more
- Get tips from a local architect to find the hidden gems of Malaga
- Everybody is welcome and no previous experience needed! This workshop will be adapted to your interests and needs
Malaga Private Art and Drawing Lessons
You will begin by meeting your local art teacher by the Port of Malaga. Together you will choose the best spot to create your first Malaga postcard, capturing the water reflections, the boats, the old lighthouse, the modern white pergola, or the big Colors Cube.
Once finished, you will move on to either Paseo del Parque or the Old Town, depending on if you are more interested in nature or architecture. There are many beautiful corners to sketch, including the Roman Theatre, the Cathedral, or Plaza de la Constitución.
You will be able to relax whilst painting to the sound of the water running along the Cathedral gardens. Throughout your experience, you’ll also be able to listen to the history and stories of Málaga from your guide.
Everyone is welcome to attend and no previous experience or knowledge is required. The photography lesson will be adapted to your needs and interests so don’t doubt anymore and join us!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Private Art Workshop in Malaga
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card” 👇
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Urban sketching with Alicia is a great way to see Málaga with other eyes. We made several ‘postcards’ in different places. It was so much fun and also relaxing. Afterwards we received some very nice pictures as a ‘souvenir’. Gracias Alicia!“
“Alicia was so kind, very knowledgeable and made drawing fun. She knew so much about art, architecture and the city of Málaga. This experience was our favorite 2.5hours spent on our visit to Málaga. I highly recommend this experience. She even gave us great recommendations for places to eat in the city!“