- Departure Point: Paseo de la Farola, 4, Málaga
- Duration: 1h 30m
- This is a private activity: Only you and your group.
- Everybody is welcome: Beginners, amateurs, children, solo travellers, families, business trips, school groups…
- Take a private drawing and painting lesson in the beautiful streets of Malaga
- Learn new drawing techniques such as watercolor, soft pastels, markers, pencils, and more
- Get tips from a local architect to find the hidden gems of Malaga
- Everybody is welcome and no previous experience needed! This workshop will be adapted to your interests and needs
Malaga Private Art and Drawing Lessons
Do you like to draw but haven’t practiced for a long time? Never touched a pencil but would like to give it a try? What about experiencing new painting techniques?! Join this workshop where Malaga will be your inspiration and you will become artist for one day.
Your art teacher will show you how to look at the city with different eyes and recreate in your drawing the best views and details to immortalize your trip in a unique postcard. You can choose between capturing the reflections, boats and the lighthouse in the Port, drawing the tropical nature of the Park or the Old Town’s architecture, like the Roman Theater or Cathedral. All materials are provided! Paper, watercolors, brushes, pencils, soft pastels, markers and charcoal 🙂
Everyone is welcome to attend and no previous experience or knowledge is required. The drawing lesson will be adapted to your needs and interests so don’t doubt anymore and join us!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Private Art Workshop in Malaga
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card” 👇
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Urban sketching with Alicia is a great way to see Málaga with other eyes. We made several ‘postcards’ in different places. It was so much fun and also relaxing. Afterwards we received some very nice pictures as a ‘souvenir’. Gracias Alicia!“
“Alicia was so kind, very knowledgeable and made drawing fun. She knew so much about art, architecture and the city of Málaga. This experience was our favorite 1.5hours spent on our visit to Málaga. I highly recommend this experience. She even gave us great recommendations for places to eat in the city!“