- Departure: Paseo de la Farola, 4, Málaga, Spain
- Return: Plaza de la Merced or C/ Alcazabilla
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Price: 69 € per person / 99 € per group
- Looking for a photographer in Málaga? Join our professional photo shoot in the capital of Costa del Sol!
- You will get 50-75 full-size edited photos in digital format
- Professional photographer and local guide in Malaga
- Amazing holiday pictures to always remember our beloved Andalusia
- Perfect for solo travellers, couples, friends, families and pets, or even company events!
- The best city tips for your stay in Málaga and surroundings!
Malaga Professional Photoshoot and City Tour
Do you dream of magical pictures with your partner in Málaga? Travelling solo around Costa del Sol and want some nice shots for your social media? Want to do some sightseeing and at the same time bring home back beautiful memories?
Then, this professional photo shooting tour in Malaga is for you! Malaga has so many different sceneries that you can choose 3 of the following locations for your photoshooting: the beach, the fancy new port, the lovely old town, beautiful gardens filled with palm trees and hidden streets filled with urban art.
Bring home high-quality photographs: your best memory from your holiday in Costa del Sol. You’ll receive 50-75 HD edited and enhanced photos in digital formated in less than a week and share them with your family and friends 🙂
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Holiday Photo Session in Malaga
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card” 👇
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“Our experience with Oh My Good Guide’s photographer was amazing! My friend and I have been meaning to do a photo shoot for a long time and she could not have been more helpful and friendly. She made us feel very comfortable and it was such a fun experience we would highly reccomend. She uses natural light which is exactly what we wanted! She let us feel in control of the shoot and had some great background ideas to also show off the beauty of Malaga!”
“A great experience and great value for money. I did my photo shot just after landing to Malaga as I had tight schedule and wanted to have some lovely yoga pictures in sunny exotic locations. Clara took me round the most visited places of Malaga and made me feel at ease while chatting all the way. The weather was perfect, company great and encouraging to feel at ease in front of camera.“