Discover the medieval history of Seville by walking through the city Jewish quarter and visiting some ancient monuments in the oldest neighborhood of Seville.
- Departure Point: Plaza de Santa Marta, 41004 Seville, Spain
- Return Details: Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville, Spain
- Start time: 10:00 AM, 16:00 PM
- Duration: 1.5 h
- Price: X
- Small groups: Max. 6 people
- Contact for private tour options or bigger groups.
● Enjoy a 1.5 hour group walking tour of Santa Cruz neighborhood.
● Discover the Santa Cruz main highlights and their history.
● Explore Seville’s medieval history and Jewish quarter.
● Learn illuminating facts about this neighborhood.
● Get the best local tips to enjoy the rest of your stay.
Seville : Santa Cruz Tour
When you are walking through the Santa Cruz, historic Jewish Quarter you’ll discover Sevilla’s history. By visiting the whitewashed buildings and some of the city’s most popular sights in barrio including Giralda, the bell tower of Seville, Cathedral and the Real Alcazar you will understand the history of this neighborhood too and enjoy the culture and architectural richness of this barrio.
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Seville, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book our Santa Cruz Tour in Seville
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card”
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“The young ladies were respectful and polite. This would be a tour for tourists very new to Spain“
“Amazing tour and itinerary! Great way to spend our last night in Spain. Guides were fun, engaging and personable. Highly recommend“
BEST SEVILLE TOUR SANTA CRUZ
RELATED TOURS IN SEVILLE
• More experiences in Seville, Malaga & Granada!
This is not all we have to offer! Check out the rest of our original tours and experiences in SEVILLE or GRANADA: from drawing or Spanish lessons to Photoshoots and Themed Tours to make you discover the city in a different way!