- Departure Point: Plaza Virgen de los Reyes
- Return Details: Bridge of Isabel II
- Start time: 10:00 AM, 16:00 PM
- Duration: 2 h
- Price: X
- Small groups: Max. 6 people
- Contact for private tour option or bigger groups.
- Enjoy a 2 hour group walking tour of the Triana neighborhood.
- Discover the Triana main highlights and their history.
- Explore Seville’s medieval history and Roman colony.
- Learn illuminating facts about this neighborhood.
Get the best local tips to enjoy the rest of your stay
Seville Triana Tour
Through this tour you will visit the neighborhood located in the west of the Guadalquivir River.
In this neighborhood you will keep an eye out for the few remaining corrales and also make stops during your walk for visiting the highlights such as Triana market, Castillo San Jorge and so on .
You will enjoy the Islamic architectures, discover the beautiful ceramics and learn how this place became famous for pottery.
And finally walking across the stunning bridge of Isabel II, locally as the ‘Bridge of Triana’.
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Seville Triana Tour
• To book your tour for a specific date, just choose your preferred date in the calendar.
• To buy a gift card, just click on the “What” button below and select “Gift Card”
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“The experience was great and we had lots of fun with our group!!!”
“Alicia, Barbara, and Maria were incredible! So nice and thoughtful
BEST SEVILLE TOUR TRIANA
RELATED TOURS IN SEVILLE
• More experiences in Seville & Granada!
This is not all we have to offer! Check out the rest of our original tours and experiences in SEVILLE or GRANADA: from drawing or Spanish lessons to Photoshoots and Themed Tours to make you discover the city in a different way!