There’s no better way to delve into a new culture than by tasting the local cuisine. In this Seville Foodie tour, you will visit three wineries or taverns in the city center, eat traditional Spanish tapas and learn about Seville famous wine as you sip.
- Departure Point: Calle Gerona, 40, Seville (main entrance of El Rinconcillo bar)
- Return Details: Av. de la Constitución, s/n, Seville
- Duration: Approx. 3 h
- Small groups: Max. 10 people
- Contact for private tour options or bigger groups.
- Explore the oldest bar in Seville.
- Try different varieties of homemade and enjoy 3 glasses of local wine or vermouth.
- Taste new flavours and learn traditional Spanish Recipes to make at home.
- Get the best local tips for the rest or your stay
Seville Wine and Food Tour: Traditional tapas!
Join our Seville Wine and Tapas tour to discover everything about Spain food and wine. Visit 3 different taverns or wineries and at the end a café/ ice cream shop, including the oldest bar in Seville, founded 350 years ago. Taste Seville’s famous orange wine, sherry and vermouth!
When moving from one winery to the next, our guide will unveil the history of some top sights of Seville like the Cathedral, Iglesias de Santa Catalina, Iglesia de Santa Maria and so on.
What about food?
Immerse in the local atmosphere of a real Andalusian tavern where you will taste different homemade tapas. We’ll tell you the history behind each dish and, for those who like cooking, we’ll provide the recipes to make those dishes at home!
FLEXIBLE TRAVEL DATES & PAYMENTS !
• Not sure about the exact date you will travel? Do you want to buy this experience as a present? No problem 🙂 Get a gift voucher, valid for one whole year from purchase!
• Flexibility on payments: when booking your tour in Malaga, you can decide between Cash, Paypal or Credit card
BOOK or BUY A GIFT CARD
Book your Seville Wine and Food Tour: Traditional tapas!
👆 JOIN US NOW! ☝️ We are looking forward to meeting you!
“The experience was great and we had lots of fun with our group. The wines we tasted were very unique and interesting, there was tons of delicious food. It was also great to be led to some really cool locations and not have to think/find all these places on our own. Definitely allowed us to just relax and have a good night of fun in Seville!“
“This was really fun and a great way to try some tapas and drinks from a local. We went to various locations both famous and non touristy that you got a great representation of all kinds of tapas. Our guide was excellent and she had a ton of knowledge and was so kind. Definitely recommend.“